– Thanksgiving modified hours at the Meeker Recreation Center. The center is closed Nov. 24-25 for the Thanksgiving holiday.
– A free legal clinic for parties who have no attorney, will be featured from 2 p.m. – 3:30 p.m on Dec. 6 at the Meeker Public Library at 490 Main St. By computer link, volunteer attorneys will answer questions, help fill out forms, and explain the process and procedure for all areas of civil litigation, including family law, property law, probate law, collections, appeals, landlord-tenant law, small claims, veterans issues, and civil protection orders. Please contact the Meeker Public Library at 970- 878-5911 to be added to the sign-up sheet.
– The Meeker Library Book Club meets at 1 p.m. the second Monday of each month (excluding holidays). The next meeting will be Dec. 12. We will be discussing “The Light Between Oceans” by M.L. Stedman. All interested readers are welcome. Stop by the Meeker Library for details.
– Quilting Group. Tuesdays from 6-9 p.m. at Kilowatt Korner. Bring your sewing machine and project.
– Children’s Story Hour Wednesdays at 10 a.m. at the Meeker Public Library.
– Gentleman’s Club meeting at 10 a.m. each Thursday morning at the VFW, 290 4th St. in Meeker.
Please send calendar items to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5 p.m. on Monday.