If you want your event included in the community calendar, e-mail the information to us by clicking here. Keep in mind this is a calendar of community events, and it’s not a vehicle for free advertising for an endeavor.
• Winter Fitness – Session 3 Early Bird Deadline at Meeker Recreation Center Feb. 13. Don’t miss the early bird prices on your favorite fitness classes! More information at meekerrecdistrict.com.
• Science Friday with Doc Bob. Fridays from 10-11 a.m. at the Meeker Public Library.
• Spring Line-Up Registration at Meeker Recreation Center begins Feb. 15. For more information or to sign up, come in, call, or visit meekerrecdistrict.com.
• Game Day. Wednesdays at 9 a.m. at the Meeker Recreation Center Lounge for adults 50+. Stop by for refreshments, conversation and a game of cards.
• Adult Pickleball. From 1-2 p.m. Wednesdays in the Admin Gym at the Meeker Rec Center.
• Children’s Story Hour. Wednesdays at 10 a.m. at the Meeker Public Library.
• Quilting Group. Tuesday evenings 6-9 p.m. at the Parker Mall. Bring your sewing machine and project.
• The Meeker Library Book Club meets at 1 p.m. the second Monday of each month (excluding holidays). The next meeting with be March 14. We will be discussing “Calling Me Home” by Julie Kibler. All interested readers are welcome. Stop by the Meeker Library for details.
Note: Events in the calendar are included at the discretion of the editor.