If you want your event included in the community calendar, e-mail the information to us by clicking here. Keep in mind this is a calendar of community events, and it’s not a vehicle for free advertising for an endeavor.
• Science Friday with Doc Bob. Fridays from 10-11 a.m. at the Meeker Public Library.
• Summer Entertainment Series: Poker. July 22 at 6 p.m. in the Downtown Plaza Pavilion. Bring a chair or blanket to sit on and enjoy the music.Visit meekerrecdistrict.com or call 878-3403 for more information.
• Paintbrush Rush Color Run July 23 at 9 a.m. at Sanderson Hills Park. You will be splattered with vibrant dye during this free fun run—wear clothes you don’t mind getting dyed! Visit meekerrecdistrict.com or call 878-3403 for more information.
• ERBM Community Appreciation Day July 23 at 10 a.m. at the Downtown Plaza. Celebrate ERBM’s 35th anniversary with prizes, free lunch, music, clowns, inflatable games and more! Call 878-3403 or visit meekerrecdistrict.com.
• Quilting Group. Tuesdays from 6-9 p.m. at the Parker Mall. Bring your sewing machine and project.
• Volleyball Open Gym at the MES gym. Adult open gym is free for all 18 and older. Volleyball will meet every Tuesday through Aug. 23. Call 878-3403 or visit meekerrecdistrict.com.
• Children’s Story Hour Wednesdays at 10 a.m. at the Meeker Public Library.
• Adult Pickleball Wednesday at 1 p.m. in the Admin Gym through Aug. 31. Call 878-3403 or visit meekerrecdistrict.com.
• The Meeker Library Book Club meets at 1 p.m. the second Monday of each month (excluding holidays). The next meeting with be Aug. 8. We will be discussing “Being Mortal: Medicine and What Matters in the End” by Atul Gawande. All interested readers are welcome. Stop by the Meeker Library for details.
Note: Events in the calendar are included at the discretion of the editor.