Listen to this post
– Meeker Summer Rodeo Series Thursdays at 7 p.m. at RBC Fairgrounds. Aug. 8 and 15 $5 at gate, 12 and under at 65+ free! Nightly raffle.
– Gentleman’s Group “Geezer Gather” every Thursday at 9 a.m. at the Meeker Veteran’s Community Center. 290 4th Street. Adults 55+, stop by for refreshments and conversation. 970-878-3758.
– Warrior at Heart men’s prayer group. Thursdays from 5:45 to 7 a.m. at the Meeker VFW. Non-denominational and non-doctrinal. www.waheart.com
– Art On A Kart Master the Masters. Mark your calendar for the third Thursday of each month for an evening of art and friendship. Canvas, paint, drawing and painting techniques are included. $30 per person. Call or text Liz Waters 970-274-3794 to confirm or ask questions.
– Drop-In Adult Volleyball Drop-In Adult Volleyball 7:00 p.m. at Town Park. Adults 16 and older are invited to the outdoor adult drop-in volleyball program. Drop-in volleyball at Town Park will run July 8-August 12 on Monday evenings from 7pm-8:30pm. A minimum of four participants must arrive by 7:15pm or the program will be cancelled for the night.ERBM Recreation & Park District 970-878-3403.
– Meeker Farmer’s Market Saturday, August 10, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. downtown. Markets are also scheduled for Aug. 17, 24, 31 and Sept. 14 from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
– Fall Line-Up Registration Begins August 12 at Meeker Recreation Center. Registration for all the Fall ERBM programs starts at 5:00 a.m. August 12. Check your mailbox for the Line-Up on Friday, August 9 or visit www.ERBMrec.com for offerings. ERBM Recreation & Park District 970-878-3403
– Pioneers Medical Center Community Meeting Wednesday, August 14, 6:30 p.m. at the Fairfield Center, 3rd and Main St., Meeker. Join us for an update on the state of PMC, orthopedics, expansion, construction, surgeons, specialists and new doctors. Light refreshments will be served. For more information, contact Margie Joy, 970-878-9317 or email@example.com
– MHS Football Clinic August 15 at the BMS Practice Field. Youth entering K-eighth grade are invted to a FREE football clinic! K-fourth will meet from 10:30–11:30 a.m. and fifth-eighth grade will meet from 12:30–2 p.m. ERBM Recreation & Park District 970-878-3403.
– Back to School Pool Party August 16, 11 a.m.–2 p.m. The Meeker Recreation Center pool will be full of inflatables and ready for a great time to celebrate the last Friday of summer before the kids head back to school! Normal MRC admission fees and rules apply. ERBM Recreation & Park District 970-878-3403.
– Stop the Bleed Save a Life Friday Aug. 16, 10 a.m. to noon. Class will be held at V.F.W. Post 5843 located at 290 4th Street. Please register with Vicki Crawford at 970-756-5023 as class space is limited.
– Storytime at the Rangely Regional Library Tuesdays, 10 a.m.
– Meeker Lions Club meets every Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. at 290 Fourth St. New members are always welcome. It’s a great way to give back to the community and spend time with a fun group of people.
– A Night Under Our Stars discussion group for those interested in UFOs, spirits and other strange things. Please bring your stories. White River Museum, every 2nd Tuesday evening at 6:30 p.m.
– Meeker Library Book Club will be reading “Dancing at the Rascal Fair” by Ivan Doig. We will discuss the book on Monday, Aug. 12 at 1 p.m. All are welcome to join the fun.
– Rangely Community Resource Pantry Hours: Mondays from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m., Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and the first and third Saturday of the month from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
– The Rangely Moms Group meets the first Thursday of each month from 9-11 a.m. at First Baptist Church (207 S. Sunset Ave.) to help connect moms in our community. Any moms who have newborn through elementary aged children are welcome to join us for food, fellowship and fun. Childcare is provided. The first meeting is free. Subsequent meetings are $5. Scholarships are available if needed.
– Children’s Story Hour Wednesdays at 10 a.m. at the Meeker Public Library.
– Gentleman’s Group meeting every Tuesday at 9 a.m. at the Meeker Recreation Center lounge. Adults 55+, stop by for refreshments and conversation. ERBM Recreation & Park District 970-878-3403.
– Celebrate Recovery meetings every Friday from 6 to 8 p.m. at Meeker Assembly, Fourth and Market Street. Meeker Council of Churches.
– Game Day for adults 55+ on Wednesdays at 9 a.m. in the Meeker Recreation Center lounge. Stop by for refreshment, conversation and a game of cards.
– Real-Tea Roundtable. Join real estate expert Suzan Pelloni for helpful hints on buying and selling property. The first Wednesday of the month at 7:30 a.m. at Wendll’s.
– Free Community Dinner every Thursday at 5:30 p.m. at St. James—Richards’ Hall, Fourth and Park.
– Quilting Group. Tuesdays from 1-9 p.m. at the Meeker Public Library. All are welcome. Come during hours that fit your schedule. Bring your sewing machine and project. Making quilts for the Walbridge Wing and hospice care.
– Foot Clinic. Pioneers Hospital Home Health Foot Clinic will be at MVCC on the second Wednesday of each month, to trim toenails of anyone who has trouble with the task. Please call PMC Home Health 970-878-9265 to schedule an appointment. Thank you.
Email events by 5 p.m. Monday to firstname.lastname@example.org