– RBC Fair Board Annual Meeting Feb. 28 at 6 p.m., RBC Fairgrounds, Meeker.
– ABCs and 123s preschool class with learning, music snacks and outdoor activities. Monday and Wednesday starting March 4 from 8:30-10 a.m. at the Rangely Rec Center for 3 and 4 year olds. $65 a month. Call Danielle H acking with questions at 801-633-2163.
– St. Patrick’s Day Bingo. Enjoy a friendly night of bingo and snacks for all ages. March 7 at 6:30 p.m. at the Rangely Rec Center. $5 for one card, $10 for three cards. Registration deadline is March 5.
– Crafts class for middle school through high school teens. Every Friday at 1 p.m. at the Meeker Public Library. March’s class will be jewelry. Space is limited to 10 participants. Call 878-5911 or drop by to sign up.
– Vernal Gun and Knife Show March 15-16 at the Uintah Conference Center, 313 East 200 South, Vernal, Utah. Admission to the public Friday from noon to 6 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. The event is a fundraiser for the Buckskin Hills Shooting Complex. Call Bill Lewis at 435-781-1848 or Carney Pace at 425-247-2254 for more info.
– Art On A Kart Master the Masters. Mark your calendar for the third Thursday of each month. Invite your friends and hone your creativity and painting skills with an evening of art and friendship. Canvas, paint, drawing and painting techniques are included. $30 per person. This month’s Master the Masters will be “The Kiss” by Klimt on March 21 at 6 p.m. in the Meeker Coworking Space. Call or text Liz Waters 970-274-3794 to confirm or ask questions.
– Mending Hearts grief support group offered free of charge by HopeWest. Mondays from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. at the VFW building, 298 Fourth St., Meeker. Each group begins with grief education and is followed by a small group discussion. Topics include: understanding grief and loss, coping skills, dealing with emotions of grief, adjusting to new roles. For more information contact Solveig Olson at 878-9383.
– Storytime at the Rangely Regional Library Tuesdays, 10 a.m.
– Meeker Lions Club meets every Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. at 290 Fourth St. New members are always welcome. It’s a great way to give back to the community and spend time with a fun group of people.
– Rangely Community Resource Pantry open Mondays from 4 to 6:30 p.m., Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and the first and third Saturday of the month from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
– The Rangely Moms Group meets the first Thursday of each month from 9-11 a.m. at First Baptist Church (207 S. Sunset Ave.) to help connect moms in our community. Any moms who have newborn through elementary aged children are welcome to join us for food, fellowship and fun. Childcare is provided. The first meeting is free. Subsequent meetings are $5. Scholarships are available if needed.
– Gentleman’s Group meeting every Tuesday at 9 a.m. at the Meeker Recreation Center lounge. Adults 50+, stop by for refreshments and conversation. ERBM Recreation & Park District 970-878-3403.
– Celebrate Recovery meetings every Friday from 6 to 8 p.m. at Meeker Assembly, Fourth and Market Street. Meeker Council of Churches.
– The Meeker Library Book Club will meet Monday, Mar. 11 at 1 p.m. to discuss “Murder on the Orient Express” by Agatha Christie. All interested readers are welcome to join in the fun. Stop by the Meeker Library for details.
– Children’s Story Hour Wednesdays at 10 a.m. at the Meeker Public Library.
– Game Day for adults 50-plus on Wednesdays at 9 a.m. in the Meeker Recreation Center lounge. Stop by for refreshment, conversation and a game of cards.
– Real-Tea Roundtable. Join real estate expert Suzan Pelloni for helpful hints on buying and selling property. The first Wednesday of the month at 7:30 a.m. at Wendll’s.
– Adult Open Gym Volleyball (18+): Tuesdays at MES gym. 7:30-9 p.m. through Feb. 26. ERBM Recreation and Park District. Call 878-3403 for details.
– Adult Open Gym Basketball (18+): Wednesdays at MES gym. 7:30-9 p.m. through Feb. 27. ERBM Recreation and Park District. Call 878-3403 for details.
– Quilting Group. Tuesdays from 1-9 p.m. at the Meeker Public Library. All are welcome. Come during hours that fit your schedule. Bring your sewing machine and project. Making quilts for the Walbridge Wing and hospice care.
– Free Community Dinner every Thursday at 5:30 p.m. at St. James—Richards’ Hall, Fourth and Park.
– Tootsie Care Day has joined with Pioneers Hospital Home Health Foot Clinic. To help reduce confusion, Vicki will be at MVCC on the 2nd Wednesday of each month, to trim toenails of anyone who has trouble with the task. Please call PMC Home Health 970-878-9265 to schedule an appointment. Thank you.
Email events by 5 p.m Monday to