– Meeker Summer Rodeo Series Thursdays at 7 p.m. at RBC Fairgrounds. July 25; Aug. 1 (FREE rodeo sponsored by Mountain Valley Bank and H & H Processing), Aug. 8 and 15. $5 at gate, 12 and under at 65+ free! Nightly raffle.
– Gentleman’s Group “Geezer Gather” every Thursday at 9 a.m. at the Meeker Veteran’s Community Center. 290 4th Street. Adults 55+, stop by for refreshments and conversation. 970-878-3758.
– Warrior at Heart men’s prayer group. Thursdays from 5:45 to 7 a.m. at the Meeker VFW. Non-denominational and non-doctrinal. www.waheart.com
– Art On A Kart Master the Masters. Mark your calendar for the third Thursday of each month for an evening of art and friendship. Canvas, paint, drawing and painting techniques are included. $30 per person. Call or text Liz Waters 970-274-3794 to confirm or ask questions.
– Drop-In Adult Volleyball Mondays, July 8 through Aug. 12 at 7 p.m. Adults 16 and older are invited to the outdoor adult drop-in volleyball program. Drop-in volleyball at Town Park will run July 8-August 12 on Monday evenings from 7pm-8:30pm. A minimum of four participants must arrive by 7:15pm or the program will be cancelled for the night. ERBM Recreation & Park District 970-878-3403.
– MHS Volleyball Clinic July 30 at the Meeker Elementary School gym. Free clinic for youth entering K through eighth grades. K through fourth grade will meet from 10 to 10:45 a.m. and fifth through eighth grade will meet from 11 a.m. to noon. ERBM Recreation & Park District 970-878-3403.
– The Meeker Chamber of Commerce is leading a Women’s Business Group who get together to network, brainstorm, share ideas and grow. The next meeting is Tuesday, July 30 at 5:30 p.m. at the Meeker Chamber of Commerce Visitor Center.
– Summer Entertainment Series Concert No. 4, August 2, 7 to 9 p.m. at the Rio Blanco County Fairgrounds. Halden Wofford & Hi*Beams will be performing at this free concert during the Rio Blanco County Fair. ERBM Recreation & Park District 970-878-3403.
– Free concert in Rangely August 3 The Western Rio Blanco Metropolitan Recreation and Park District is hosting a family friendly free concert at 6:30 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 3 at Elks Park. McKenna Faith will perform. Bring your own chair.
– End of Summer Inflatables Come enjoy a fun day in Elks Park with the family Aug. 3 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Free, everyone welcome. Bring water and sunscreen!
– Mountain Getaway. Come out for a fun day of horseback riding, wilderness and lunch in Meeker Aug. 6 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Lunch is included. $40 per person, 6 and older. Sign up deadline Aug. 1. Call 970-675-8211 for details.
– Craig Wave Pool trip Aug. 9 Kids 6 and older (must be able to swim) can visit the wave pool in Craig Aug. 9 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. $10 per person. Deadline to sign up is Aug. 6. Please pack a lunch and extra money to rent a tube. Call 970-675-8211 for details.
– Storytime at the Rangely Regional Library Tuesdays, 10 a.m.
– Meeker Lions Club meets every Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. at 290 Fourth St. New members are always welcome. It’s a great way to give back to the community and spend time with a fun group of people.
– A Night Under Our Stars discussion group for those interested in UFOs, spirits and other strange things. Please bring your stories. White River Museum, every 2nd Tuesday evening at 6:30 p.m.
– Meeker Library Book Club will be reading “Dancing at the Rascal Fair” by Ivan Doig. We will discuss the book on Monday, Aug. 12 at 1 p.m. All are welcome to join the fun.
– Rangely Community Resource Pantry Hours: Mondays from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m., Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and the first and third Saturday of the month from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
– The Rangely Moms Group meets the first Thursday of each month from 9-11 a.m. at First Baptist Church (207 S. Sunset Ave.) to help connect moms in our community. Any moms who have newborn through elementary aged children are welcome to join us for food, fellowship and fun. Childcare is provided. The first meeting is free. Subsequent meetings are $5. Scholarships are available if needed.
– Children’s Story Hour Wednesdays at 10 a.m. at the Meeker Public Library.
– Gentleman’s Group meeting every Tuesday at 9 a.m. at the Meeker Recreation Center lounge. Adults 55+, stop by for refreshments and conversation. ERBM Recreation & Park District 970-878-3403.
– Celebrate Recovery meetings every Friday from 6 to 8 p.m. at Meeker Assembly, Fourth and Market Street. Meeker Council of Churches.
– Game Day for adults 55+ on Wednesdays at 9 a.m. in the Meeker Recreation Center lounge. Stop by for refreshment, conversation and a game of cards.
– Real-Tea Roundtable. Join real estate expert Suzan Pelloni for helpful hints on buying and selling property. The first Wednesday of the month at 7:30 a.m. at Wendll’s.
– Free Community Dinner every Thursday at 5:30 p.m. at St. James—Richards’ Hall, Fourth and Park.
– Quilting Group. Tuesdays from 1-9 p.m. at the Meeker Public Library. All are welcome. Come during hours that fit your schedule. Bring your sewing machine and project. Making quilts for the Walbridge Wing and hospice care.
– Foot Clinic. Pioneers Hospital Home Health Foot Clinic will be at MVCC on the second Wednesday of each month, to trim toenails of anyone who has trouble with the task. Please call PMC Home Health 970-878-9265 to schedule an appointment. Thank you.
Email events by 5 p.m. Monday to email@example.com