– Father’s Day Craft at Rangely Rec Center June 15, 10-11 a.m. Ages 6 and up, $10 each. Register by June 11. WRBM Recreation & Park District 970-675-8211.
– Glow Pool Party at Rangely Rec Center June 15, 7-9 p.m. Ages 6 and up, $5 each. Register by June 12. WRBM Recreation & Park District 970-675-8211.
– Free Concert – Matt Holliday Band, June 15, 5:30 – 8:00 p.m., Downtown Pavilion, Bring a chair or blanket and enjoy the first Summer Entertainment Series concert of the season! ERBM Recreation & Park District 970-878-3403.
– Kids Cooking June 20 at Rangely Rec Center, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Ages six and up, $20 each. Register by June 15. WRBM Recreation & Park District 970-675-8211.
– Free Swim Friday June 22, 5 to 7 p.m. at Rangely Rec Center. FREE! WRBM Recreation & Park District 970-675-8211.
– Track & Cross Country Clinic June 22, 10 a.m. to noon. at Bob King Track. FREE track and cross country clinic for youth entering K-8th grades. ERBM Recreation & Park District 970-878-3403.
– Weekly Wanderers Fridays from 9 to 10:30 a.m. All ages are invited to Sanderson Hills park during the month of June to get moving and take a walk in the park under the direction of an ERBM staff member. ERBM Recreation & Park District 970-878-3403.
– The Meeker Library Book Club meets at 1 p.m. the second Monday of each month (excluding holidays). The next meeting will be June 11. All interested readers are welcome. Stop by the Meeker Library for details.
– Tootsie Care Day at 290 Fourth St., June 16 from 12-3 p.m. Open to anyone 74 and under who has trouble with toenail trimming. Donations go the VFW and Auxiliary Scholarship fund.
– The Rangely Moms Group meets the first Thursday of each month from 9-11 a.m. at First Baptist Church (207 S. Sunset Ave.) to help connect moms in our community. Any moms who have newborn through elementary aged children are welcome to join us for food, fellowship and fun. Childcare is provided. The first meeting is free. Subsequent meetings are $5. Scholarships are available if needed.
– Real-Tea Roundtable. Join real estate expert Suzan Pelloni for helpful hints on buying and selling property. The first Wednesday of the month at 7:30 a.m. at Wendll’s.
– Adult drop-in sports: Dodgeball Mondays at 7:30 p.m. in the MES gym. For 18 and older. Volleyball Tuesdays from 7:30-9 p.m. in the MES gym. Basketball Wednesdays from 7:30-9 p.m. in the MES gym. Pool Volleyball Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m. at the MRC pool. Call 878-3403 for details.
– Storytime at the Rangely Regional Library Tuesdays at 10 a.m.
– Quilting Group. Tuesdays from 1-9 p.m. at the Meeker Public Library. All are welcome. Come during hours that fit your schedule. Bring your sewing machine and project. Making quilts for the Walbridge Wing and hospice care.
– Gentleman’s Group meeting every Tuesday at 9 a.m. at the Meeker Recreation Center and each Thursday at 9 a.m. at the VFW, 290 4th St. in Meeker.
– Game Day for adults 50-plus on Wednesdays at 9 a.m. in the Meeker Recreation Center lounge. Call 878-3403 or visit www.erbmrec.com.
– Children’s Story Hour Wednesdays at 10 a.m. at the Meeker Public Library.
– Free Community Dinner every Thursday at 5:30 p.m. at St. James’ Episcopal Church—Richards’ Hall, Fourth and Park.
To include your event, send info to email@example.com before 5 p.m. Monday.