– ERBM Annual Recital May 5-6 in the MHS Auditorium. Dancers and tumblers will be performing their routines! Join us at the 18th Annual Recital! Saturday’s performances start at 2:30pm and Sunday’s at 5:00pm. ERBM Recreation & Park District 970-878-3403
– MHS Baseball Clinic 4:30pm-6:30pm May 7 at Paintbrush Park Baseball Field. K-8th grade boys and girls are invited to this free baseball clinic! ERBM Recreation & Park District 970-878-3403
– Meeker Recreation Center Annual Shutdown. The Meeker Recreation Center and pool will be closed May 9-13 for annual maintenance. Normal hours resume May 14. ERBM Recreation & Park District 970-878-3403
– Tootsie Care Day at 290 Fourth St., May 12 from 12-3 p.m. Open to anyone 74 and under who has trouble with toenail trimming. Donations go the VFW and Auxiliary Scholarship fund.
– The Meeker Library Book Club meets at 1 p.m. the second Monday of each month (excluding holidays). The next meeting will be May 14. We will be discussing “Hidden Figures” by Margot Shetterly. All interested readers are welcome. Stop by the Meeker Library for details.
– The Rangely Moms Group meets the first Thursday of each month from 9-11 a.m. at First Baptist Church (207 S. Sunset Ave.) to help connect moms in our community. Any moms who have newborn through elementary aged children are welcome to join us for food, fellowship and fun. Childcare is provided. The first meeting is free. Subsequent meetings are $5. Scholarships are available if needed.
– Real-Tea Roundtable. Join real estate expert Suzan Pelloni for helpful hints on buying and selling property. The first Wednesday of the month at 7:30 a.m. at Wendll’s.
– Adult drop-in sports: Dodgeball Mondays at 7:30 p.m. in the MES gym. For 18 and older. Volleyball Tuesdays from 7:30-9 p.m. in the MES gym. Basketball Wednesdays from 7:30-9 p.m. in the MES gym. Pool Volleyball Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m. at the MRC pool. Call 878-3403 for details.
– Storytime at the Rangely Regional Library Tuesdays at 10 a.m.
– Quilting Group. Tuesdays from 1-9 p.m. at the Meeker Public Library. All are welcome. Come during hours that fit your schedule. Bring your sewing machine and project. Making quilts for the Walbridge Wing and hospice care.
– Gentleman’s Club meeting every Tuesday at 9 a.m. at the Meeker Recreation Center and each Thursday at 9 a.m. at the VFW, 290 4th St. in Meeker.
– Game Day for adults 50-plus on Wednesdays at 9 a.m. in the Meeker Recreation Center lounge. Call 878-3403 or visit www.erbmrec.com.
– Children’s Story Hour Wednesdays at 10 a.m. at the Meeker Public Library.
– Free Community Dinner every Thursday at 5:30 p.m. at St. James’ Episcopal Church—Richards’ Hall, Fourth and Park.
– RBC Small Business Development Center available for guidance at Mountain Valley Bank the second and fourth Tuesday of each month. Rebecca Gould, MVB mortgage lender, in the Meeker office twice a month to answer questions, assist with your mortgage needs. Call the Meeker office at 970-878-0103 for more details and/or to set up an appointment.
To list your event in the community calendar, email the date, time, place and other pertinent info. to email@example.com