Listen to this post
– Open Archery Indoor Shooting held by the Meeker Sportsmans Club. $5 for members, $10 for nonmembers. Kids 17 and under shoot free! Nov. 14, 19 and 26 at 7 p.m. at RBC Fairgrounds.
– The Rangely Moms Group meets the first Thursday of each month from 9-11 a.m. at First Baptist Church (207 S. Sunset Ave.) to help connect moms in our community. Any moms who have newborn through elementary aged children are welcome to join us for food, fellowship and fun. Childcare is provided. The first meeting is free. Subsequent meetings are $5. Scholarships are available if needed.
– Free Community Dinner every Thursday at 5:30 p.m. at St. James—Richards’ Hall, Fourth and Park.
– Gentleman’s Group “Geezer Gather” every Thursday at 9 a.m. at the Meeker Veteran’s Community Center. 290 4th Street. Adults 55+, stop by for refreshments and conversation. 970-878-3758.
– Drop-in adult pickleball Thursdays at the Admin Gym. Adult (18+) drop-in pickleball will run Sep. 12–Nov. 21 (no session Oct. 31) on Thursdays from 7:30-9 p.m. A minimum of four participants must arrive by 7:45 p.m. or the program will be cancelled for the night. ERBM Recreation & Park District 970-878-3403.
– Friday Craft Class for middle school through adults. Every Friday at 1 p.m. at the Meeker Public Library. November’s craft will be jewelry making. Space is limited to 10 participants. Call 878-5911 or drop by to sign up.
– Drop-in adult volleyball Tuesdays at the MES Gym. Adult (18+) drop-in volleyball will run Sep. 10–Nov. 19 on Tuesdays from 7:30-9 p.m. A minimum of four participants must arrive by 7:45 p.m. or the program will be cancelled for the night. ERBM Recreation & Park District 970-878-3403.
– Drop-in adult basketball Wednesdays at the MES Gym. Adult (18+) drop-in basketball will run through November 20 on Wednesday evenings from 7:30-9 p.m. A minimum of four participants must arrive by 7:45 p.m. or the program will be cancelled for the night. ERBM Recreation & Park District 970-878-3403.
– Youth Open Gym Basketball Fridays from 1 to 2:30 p.m. at the MES Gym for K-8th grade boys and girls through Dec. 13. Youth under 8 must have a parent/caregiver 13 or older present. At least four participants need to arrive by 1:15pm or open gym will be cancelled for the day. ERBM Recreation & Park District 970-878-3403
– Alcoholics Anonymous meetings held Tuesday and Thursday from 7–8 p.m. at New Creation Church, Rangely.
– Art On A Kart Master the Masters. Mark your calendar for the third Thursday of each month for an evening of art and friendship. Canvas, paint, drawing and painting techniques are included. $30 per person. Call or text Liz Waters 970-274-3794 to confirm or ask questions.
– Storytime at the Rangely Regional Library Tuesdays, 10 a.m.
– Meeker Lions Club meets every Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. at 290 Fourth St. New members are always welcome. It’s a great way to give back to the community and spend time with a fun group of people.
– A Night Under Our Stars discussion group for those interested in UFOs, spirits and other strange things. Please bring your stories. White River Museum, every second Tuesday at 6:30 p.m.
– Rangely Community Resource Pantry Hours: Mondays from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m., Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and the first and third Saturday of the month from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
– Children’s Story Hour Wednesdays at 10 a.m. at the Meeker Public Library.
– Gentleman’s Group meeting every Tuesday at 9 a.m. at the Meeker Recreation Center lounge. Adults 55+, stop by for refreshments and conversation. ERBM Recreation & Park District 970-878-3403.
– Celebrate Recovery meetings every Friday from 6 to 8 p.m. at Meeker Assembly, Fourth and Market Street. Meeker Council of Churches.
– Game Day for adults 55+ on Wednesdays at 9 a.m. in the Meeker Recreation Center lounge. Stop by for refreshment, conversation and a game of cards.
– Real-Tea Roundtable. Join real estate expert Suzan Pelloni for helpful hints on buying and selling property. The first Wednesday of the month at 7:30 a.m. at Wendll’s.
– Quilting Group. Tuesdays from 2-9 p.m. at WREA’s Kilowatt Korner. All are welcome. Come during hours that fit your schedule. Bring your sewing machine and project. Making personal and comfort quilts for the Walbridge Wing and hospice care.
– Foot Clinic. Pioneers Hospital Home Health Foot Clinic will be at MVCC on the second Wednesday of each month, to trim toenails of anyone who has trouble with the task. 290 4th St. Please call PMC Home Health 970-878-9265 to schedule an appointment. Thank you.
– The VFW, American Legion and their Auxiliaries will meet the second Thursday of each month at 5:30 p.m. at 290 4th St. For further information call (970)878-5326.
Email calendar events by 5 p.m. Mondays to email@example.com