– March Business of the Month: Sophie Ann Designs. Open house Friday, March 22, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Stop by for refreshments, check out spring arrivals and enter to win $50 in Chamber Bucks. 685 Main St., Suite 2A, Meeker, 970-693-8300.
– Final deadline to register for Hunters Education March 25. Class will be hosted by ERBM Recreation & Park District and CPW March 29-31 at MRC. $10/person. Register by calling 878-3403. More details in the Spring Line-Up at ERBMrec.com. ERBM Recreation and Park District 970-878-3403.
– Fair Board Ultrasound Input Meetings Meeker: Fairgrounds NEH Building, March 26, 6 p.m. Rangely: Rangely Annex building, March 27, 6 p.m.
– Angelo’s Pottery Studio March 29. Take a trip to Angelo’s Pottery Studio in Grand Junction with the Rangely Rec Center. Paint a cermaic creation to keep. Lunch included. $25/person (bring more if you’d like to paint a bigger piece.) Six years and older. Will leave the Rec Center at 10:30 a.m. and return at 5 p.m. Registration deadline March 26.
– Interested in learning Mah-jongg? Come join us at Meeker Public Library Thursday evenings through the month of April. 6:30 to 8 p.m.
– Warrior at Heart men’s prayer group. Thursdays from 5:45 to 7 a.m. at the Meeker VFW. Non-denominational and non-doctrinal. www.waheart.com
– Art On A Kart Master the Masters. Mark your calendar for the third Thursday of each month. Invite your friends and hone your creativity and painting skills with an evening of art and friendship. Canvas, paint, drawing and painting techniques are included. $30 per person. This month’s Master the Masters will be “The Kiss” by Klimt on March 21 at 6 p.m. in the Meeker Coworking Space. Call or text Liz Waters 970-274-3794 to confirm or ask questions.
– Crafts class for middle school through high school teens. Every Friday at 1 p.m. at the Meeker Public Library. March’s class will be jewelry. Space is limited to 10 participants. Call 878-5911 or drop by to sign up.
– Storytime at the Rangely Regional Library Tuesdays, 10 a.m.
– Meeker Lions Club meets every Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. at 290 Fourth St. New members are always welcome. It’s a great way to give back to the community and spend time with a fun group of people.
– Rangely Community Resource Pantry Winter Hours: Mondays from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m., Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and t he first and third Saturday of the month from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
– The Rangely Moms Group meets the first Thursday of each month from 9-11 a.m. at First Baptist Church (207 S. Sunset Ave.) to help connect moms in our community. Any moms who have newborn through elementary aged children are welcome to join us for food, fellowship and fun. Childcare is provided. The first meeting is free. Subsequent meetings are $5. Scholarships are available if needed.
– Gentleman’s Group meeting every Tuesday at 9 a.m. at the Meeker Recreation Center lounge. Adults 50+, stop by for refreshments and conversation. ERBM Recreation & Park District 970-878-3403.
– Celebrate Recovery meetings every Friday from 6 to 8 p.m. at Meeker Assembly, Fourth and Market Street. Meeker Council of Churches.
– The Meeker Library Book Club will meet Monday, Apr. 8 at 1 p.m. to discuss “A Lady’s Life in the Rocky Mountains” by Isabella Bird. All interested readers are welcome to join in the fun. Stop by the Meeker Library for details.
– Children’s Story Hour Wednesdays at 10 a.m. at the Meeker Public Library.
– Game Day for adults 50-plus on Wednesdays at 9 a.m. in the Meeker Recreation Center lounge. Stop by for refreshment, conversation and a game of cards.
– Real-Tea Roundtable. Join real estate expert Suzan Pelloni for helpful hints on buying and selling property. The first Wednesday of the month at 7:30 a.m. at Wendll’s.
– Adult Open Gym Volleyball (18+): Tuesdays at MES gym. 7:30-9 p.m. through Feb. 26. ERBM Recreation and Park District. Call 878-3403 for details.
-Adult Open Gym Basketball (18+): Wednesdays at MES gym. 7:30-9 p.m. through Feb. 27. ERBM Recreation and Park District. Call 878-3403 for details.
– Quilting Group. Tuesdays from 1-9 p.m. at the Meeker Public Library. All are welcome. Come during hours that fit your schedule. Bring your sewing machine and project. Making quilts for the Walbridge Wing and hospice care.
– Free Community Dinner every Thursday at 5:30 p.m. at St. James—Richards’ Hall, Fourth and Park.
– Tootsie Care Day has joined with Pioneers Hospital Home Health Foot Clinic. To help reduce confusion, Vicki will be at MVCC on the 2nd Wednesday of each month, to trim toenails of anyone who has trouble with the task. Please call PMC Home Health 970-878-9265 to schedule an appointment. Thank you.
Email events by 5 p.m. Monday to firstname.lastname@example.org