Listen to this post
– Meeker Summer Rodeo Series Thursdays at 7 p.m. at RBC Fairgrounds. June 20, 27; July 11, 18, 25; Aug. 1, 8 and 15. $5 at gate, 12 and under at 65+ free! Nightly raffle.
– Gentleman’s Group “Geezer Gather” every Thursday at 9 a.m. at the Meeker Veteran’s Community Center. 290 4th Street. Adults 55+, stop by for refreshments and conversation. 970-878-3758.
– Warrior at Heart men’s prayer group. Thursdays from 5:45 to 7 a.m. at the Meeker VFW. Non-denominational and non-doctrinal. www.waheart.com
– Art On A Kart Master the Masters. Mark your calendar for the third Thursday of each month for an evening of art and friendship. Canvas, paint, drawing and painting techniques are included. $30 per person. Call or text Liz Waters 970-274-3794 to confirm or ask questions.
– MHS Track Clinic June 21, 10 a.m. to noon at the Bob King Track at MHS. Youth entering K-8th grade are invited to this FREE track clinic. ERBM Recreation & Park District 970-878-3403
– Hidden Valley Trail Hike June 21, 7:45 a.m. Join ERBM to explore the new Hidden Valley Trail! Trail is for hikers of moderate ability; must be able to complete a six mile hike. $5/participant; register at 970-878-3403. ERBM Recreation & Park District 970-878-3403
– Meeker’s Farmers Market Saturday, June 22, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. in conjunction with Meekerpalooza
– Park to Art Run Races June 22. Meeker Trail System and Downtown Plaza. Register for the 5K, 10K, or Half Marathon. Register and more information at parktoartrunraces.itsyourrace.com. ERBM Recreation & Park District 970-878-3403
– The July meeting of the Wagon Wheel OHV Club will be Weds., June 26, 7 p.m. at Kilowatt Korner in Meeker. Everyone is invited.
– Storytime at the Rangely Regional Library Tuesdays, 10 a.m.
– Free Swim Friday Enjoy a free swimming day with the family on Friday, June 28 from 4-6 p.m. at the Rangely Rec Center.
– Meeker Lions Club meets every Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. at 290 Fourth St. New members are always welcome. It’s a great way to give back to the community and spend time with a fun group of people.
– Surf-n-Turf Dinner a t Cedar Ridges Golf Course Friday, July 5 at 6:30 p.m. $25 surf-n-turf meal ticket, $5 kids hot dog meal ticket. For tickets call 970-675-8211 or come by the Rangely Rec Center. Hurry, tickets go fast!
– Rib Cook-Off Saturday, July 6 at Elks Park. Call the Rangely Rec Center at 970-675-8211 with questions and/or to register! Find us on Facebook under Rangely Rec. Cash prizes for first through third place.
– Rangely Community Resource Pantry Winter Hours: Mondays from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m., Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and the first and third Saturday of the month from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
– The Rangely Moms Group meets the first Thursday of each month from 9-11 a.m. at First Baptist Church (207 S. Sunset Ave.) to help connect moms in our community. Any moms who have newborn through elementary aged children are welcome to join us for food, fellowship and fun. Childcare is provided. The first meeting is free. Subsequent meetings are $5. Scholarships are available if needed.
– Children’s Story Hour Wednesdays at 10 a.m. at the Meeker Public Library.
– Gentleman’s Group meeting every Tuesday at 9 a.m. at the Meeker Recreation Center lounge. Adults 55+, stop by for refreshments and conversation. ERBM Recreation & Park District 970-878-3403.
– Celebrate Recovery meetings every Friday from 6 to 8 p.m. at Meeker Assembly, Fourth and Market Street. Meeker Council of Churches.
– Game Day for adults 55+ on Wednesdays at 9 a.m. in the Meeker Recreation Center lounge. Stop by for refreshment, conversation and a game of cards.
– Real-Tea Roundtable. Join real estate expert Suzan Pelloni for helpful hints on buying and selling property. The first Wednesday of the month at 7:30 a.m. at Wendll’s.
– Free Community Dinner every Thursday at 5:30 p.m. at St. James—Richards’ Hall, Fourth and Park.
– Quilting Group. Tuesdays from 1-9 p.m. at the Meeker Public Library. All are welcome. Come during hours that fit your schedule. Bring your sewing machine and project. Making quilts for the Walbridge Wing and hospice care.
– Foot Clinic. Pioneers Hospital Home Health Foot Clinic will be at MVCC on the second Wednesday of each month, to trim toenails of anyone who has trouble with the task. Please call PMC Home Health 970-878-9265 to schedule an appointment. Thank you.
Email events by 5 p.m. Monday to email@example.com