– Crafts class for middle school through high school teens. Every Friday at 1 p.m. starting Sept. 7 at Meeker Public Library. September’s theme will be jewelry making. Space is limited to 12 participants. Call 878-5911 or drop by to sign up.
– Weekly Wanderers Fridays from 9 to 10:30 a.m. All ages are invited to Paintbrush Park during the month of August to get moving and take a walk in the park under the direction of an ERBM staff member. ERBM Recreation & Park District 970-878-3403.
– Celebrate Recovery meetings every Friday from 6 to 8 p.m. at Meeker Assembly, Fourth and Market Street. Meeker Council of Churches.
– The Meeker Library Book Club meets at 1 p.m. the second Monday of each month (excluding holidays). August’s book is “The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime” by Mark Haddon and will be discussed at the September 10 meeting. All interested readers are welcome to join in the fun. Stop by the Meeker Library for details.
– Tootsie Care Day has joined with Pioneers Hospital Home Health Foot Clinic. To help reduce confusion, Vicki will be at MVCC on the 2nd Wednesday of each month, to trim toenails of anyone who has trouble with the task. Please call PMC Home Health 970-878-9265 to schedule an appointment. Thank you.
– Game Day for adults 50-plus on Wednesdays at 9 a.m. in the Meeker Recreation Center lounge. Stop by for refreshments and conversation.
– The Rangely Moms Group meets the first Thursday of each month from 9-11 a.m. at First Baptist Church (207 S. Sunset Ave.) to help connect moms in our community. Any moms who have newborn through elementary aged children are welcome to join us for food, fellowship and fun. Childcare is provided. The first meeting is free. Subsequent meetings are $5. Scholarships are available if needed.
– Real-Tea Roundtable. Join real estate expert Suzan Pelloni for helpful hints on buying and selling property. The first Wednesday of the month at 7:30 a.m. at Wendll’s.
– Adult Open Gym Sports (18+): Volleyball Tuesday at MES gym. 7:30-9 p.m. 9/11 through 11/27 (excluding Thanksgiving week). Basketball Wednesday at MES gym, 7:30-9 p.m. 9/12 through 11/28 (excluding Halloween and Thanksgiving week.) ERBM Recreation and Park District. Call 878-3403 for details.
– Storytime at the Rangely Regional Library Tuesdays at 10 a.m.
– Quilting Group. Tuesdays from 1-9 p.m. at the Meeker Public Library. All are welcome. Come during hours that fit your schedule. Bring your sewing machine and project. Making quilts for the Walbridge Wing and hospice care.
– Gentleman’s Group meeting every Tuesday at 9 a.m. at the Meeker Recreation Center lounge. Adults 50+, stop by for refreshments and conversation. ERBM Recreation & Park District 970-878-3403.
– Children’s Story Hour Wednesdays at 10 a.m. at the Meeker Public Library.
– Free Community Dinner every Thursday at 5:30 p.m. at St. James—Richards’ Hall, Fourth and Park.
Email your event to email@example.com, deadline 5 p.m. Mondays