Listen to this post
What I would like the Dems to do:
1. No investigation of CIA.
2. No creation of a new dept. H.I.G. (High-Value Detainee Interrogation Group) for interrogation of terrorists, placed under dept. of FBI.
3. No more czars appointed without approval of Congress. Further explanation of czars’ power and how much paid.
4. Investigation of ACORN (Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now) and its affiliates.
5. A plain, simple explanation of medical care and insurance reform.
6. A change in Social Security management.
7. More development of natural gas, oil, nuclear energy, methanol production, offshore drilling, oil shale and tar sand development, coal.
8. More loans to small business.
Wayne E. Tinder