Listen to this post
RANGEY | • How long have you been involved in 4-H?
This will be my 10th year in 4-H.
• What is your favorite 4-H activity?
Working with calves.
• What categories will you compete in at the fair?
I will show two market calves and one market lamb. I will also be showing my horse the weekend before.
• List past 4-H awards or accomplishments?
Grand Champion Horse, Grand Champion Market Swine, Grand Champion Market Goat and Grand Champion Ultra-Sound Beef.
• What have you learned from your time in 4-H?
How to manage money and have my own responsibilities.
• What is your favorite 4-H memory or experience?
Competing at state fair.
• What are your future plans?
I plan on attending West Texas A&M and majoring in agriculture and possibly special education.
• What advice would you give up-and-coming 4-H’ers?
To do everything you can to be successful with your projects.