Listen to this post
RBC | ‘Tis the season for giving, and Tuesday, Dec. 10 is a good day to remember your favorite Colorado nonprofits. This year is the 10th anniversary of Colorado Gives Day, a statewide opportunity to support local nonprofits with a kick: there’s a $1.5 million incentive fund that boosts the value of every donation.
Donations can be easily scheduled online, with a $10 minimum. Locally, several nonprofits are registered with the Colorado Gives website (coloradogives.org), including the Colorado Northwestern Community College Foundation, the Meeker Education Foundation, the Rio Blanco County Historical Society, the Becky Dubbert Memorial PTK Scholarship, HopeWest, Mind Springs, Horizons Specialized Services, and several nonprofits that serve multiple counties including Rio Blanco have been vetted and approved.
You can search for nonprofits by ZIP code, county, town or cause. All donations are tax-deductible to verified 501(c)3 organizations.
Since the inception of coloradogives.org in May 2007 and Dec. 31, 2018, $296,697,558 has been donated to nonprofit organizations statewide.
Local organizations participating in Colorado Gives Day …
– Colorado Northwestern Community College Foundation
– Meeker Education Foundation
– Rio Blanco County Historical Society
– Becky Dubbert Memorial PTK Scholarship
– Mind Springs
– Horizons Specialized Services
– More at coloradogives.org
How to donate:
1. Visit coloradogives.org
2. Search for the organization by name or keyword, location or by cause.
3. Donate! ($10 minimum) All donations are tax-deductible to verified 501(c)3 organizations.
By NIKI TURNER | firstname.lastname@example.org