• Discover the Parks. Program for children up to age 7 will meet at Sanderson Park in Meeker today. You and your children can make new friends and enjoy active play with your kids. ERBM Recreation & Park District, 970-878-3403 with questions.
• Meeker Chamber taking Colowyo support comments. The Office of Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement (OSMRE) has released its draft Environmental Assessment, and the public is invited to comment on the document and on the importance of the mine to Northwest Colorado. The Meeker Chamber of Commerce is your location to have your voice heard. Public comments are being accepted through Friday this week. Visit the Chamber at 710 Market St. for more information or to submit your comment in writing or online.
• 10th Annual Summer Entertainment Series – Jon Chandler. Friday from 6-9 p.m. on the courthouse lawn in Meeker. Bring a chair or blanket to enjoy this FREE concert for all. ERBM Recreation & Park District, 970-878-3403 with questions.
• Teen Splash Karaoke Blast. Friday from 8-11 p.m. at the Meeker Recreation Center. Teens entering grades 9th-12th, come enjoy games, food, karaoke, and prizes at this FREE pool party! ERBM Recreation & Park District, 970-878-3403 with questions.
• Fall Registration at the Meeker Recreation Center. Registration starts Monday for the programs listed in the Fall 2015 ERBM Recreation & Park District brochure. Stop in or call today!
Submissions are due by 5 p.m. Monday. Email email@example.com.