Listen to this post
– Meeker Farmers Market Aug. 11, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Main & Fifth.
– Summer Entertainment Series Aug. 11, 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. at the Downtown Pavilion. Enjoy music by Bluegrass Offenders and beer, cocktails, wine, cheese and snacks from Blanco Cellars/The Little Cheese Shop, Meeker Arts & Cultural Council, and the Sandlot Brewery.
– Fall Line-up Registration begins at 5 a.m. Aug. 13! Check your mailboxes August 10! The Fall Line-Up is full of great activities you can start signing up for on Monday, August 13 at Meeker Recreation Center. ERBM Recreation & Park District 970-878-3403
– Inflatable Pool Party at Meeker Recreation Center Pool. a1:00pm-5:00pm Aug. 17. All the games and inflatables will be out for this pool party before you head back to school! Normal pool fees apply. ERBM Recreation & Park District 970-878-3403
– Weekly Wanderers Fridays from 9 to 10:30 a.m. All ages are invited to Paintbrush Park during the month of August to get moving and take a walk in the park under the direction of an ERBM staff member. ERBM Recreation & Park District 970-878-3403.
– The Meeker Library Book Club meets at 1 p.m. the second Monday ofA each month (excluding holidays). The next meeting will be July 9. All interested readers are welcome. Stop by the Meeker Library for details.
– Tootsie Care Day at 290 Fourth St., August 11 from 12-3 p.m. Open to anyone 74 and under who has trouble with toenail trimming. Donations go the VFW and Auxiliary Scholarship fund.
– Game Day for adults 50-plus on Wednesdays at 9 a.m. in the Meeker Recreation Center lounge. Stop by for refreshments and conversation.
– The Rangely Moms Group meets the first Thursday of each month from 9-11 a.m. at First Baptist Church (207 S. Sunset Ave.) to help connect moms in our community. Any moms who have newborn through elementary aged children are welcome to join us for food, fellowship and fun. Childcare is provided. The first meeting is free. Subsequent meetings are $5. Scholarships are available if needed.
– Real-Tea Roundtable. Join real estate expert Suzan Pelloni for helpful hints on buying and selling property. The first Wednesday of the month at 7:30 a.m. at Wendll’s.
– Adult drop-in sports: Dodgeball Mondays at 7:30 p.m. in the MES gym. For 18 and older. Volleyball Tuesdays from 7:30-9 p.m. in the MES gym. Basketball Wednesdays from 7:30-9 p.m. in the MES gym. Pool Volleyball Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m. at the MRC pool. Call 878-3403 for details.
– Storytime at the Rangely Regional Library Tuesdays at 10 a.m.
– Quilting Group. Tuesdays from 1-9 p.m. at the Meeker Public Library. All are welcome. Come during hours that fit your schedule. Bring your sewing machine and project. Making quilts for the Walbridge Wing and hospice care.
– Gentleman’s Group meeting every Tuesday at 9 a.m. at the Meeker Recreation Center lounge. Adults 50+, stop by for refreshments and conversation. ERBM Recreation & Park District 970-878-3403.
– Children’s Story Hour Wednesdays at 10 a.m. at the Meeker Public Library.
– Free Community Dinner every Thursday at 5:30 p.m. at St. James’ Episcopal Church—Richards’ Hall, Fourth and Park.
To include your event, send info to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5 p.m. Monday.