Listen to this post
• Food Bank Mobile Pantry will be in Meeker on Thursday, Dec. 17 from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Meeker Fairgrounds.
• Science Friday with Doc Bob. Fridays from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Meeker Public Library.
• Holiday Hoops Basketball Clinic Dec. 21 from 10 a.m.-Noon in the MHS gym. Coaches and high school team members will teach boys and girls K-8th grade fundamental skills for basketball at this free clinic. 970-878-3403; www.meekerrecdistrict.com
• Hoops for Charity 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament Dec. 22 at 9 a.m. in the MHS gym. Teams of three-four players are invited to the sixth annual tournament for 3rd-12th grades. 970-878-3403; www.meekerrecdistrict.com
• Customer Appreciation Drawing Dec. 1-22 at the Meeker Recreation Center. Thank you! The ERBM Recreation and Park District would like to show its gratitude during the holiday season with some free prizes! Visit the Meeker Recreation Center to learn more and enter the prize drawing! 970-878-3403; www.meekerrecdistrict.com
• Tot Spot Drop-in Childcare. Monday-Thursday from 8 a.m.-1 p.m. at the Meeker Recreation Center. (Evening times on Monday and Wednesday as well.) Ready to provide fun and affordable childcare while you enjoy the Meeker Recreation Center. Available for children ages 6 months to 6 years. More information at www.meekerrecdistrict.com.
• The Meeker Library Book Club meets at 1 p.m. the second Monday of each month (excluding holidays). The next meeting will be Jan. 11. We will be discussing “On the Origin of Tepees: the Evolution of Ideas” by Jonnie Hughes. All interested readers are welcome. Stop by the Meeker Library for details.
• Adult Pickleball. From 1-2 p.m. Wednesdays in the Admin Gym at the Meeker Rec Center. Adults, come and give it your best shot at Pickleball—a racquet sport that combines elements of tennis, badminton and table tennis!
• Game Day. Wednesdays at 9 a.m. at the Meeker Recreation Center Lounge for adults 50+. Stop by for refreshments, conversation and a game of cards.
• Children’s Story Hour. Wednesdays at 10 a.m. at the Meeker Public Library.
• Quilting Group. Tuesday evenings 6-9 p.m. at the Parker Mall. Bring your sewing machine and project.
• Gentlemen’s Group. Tuesdays at 9 a.m. at the Meeker Recreation Center Lounge for adults 50+. Stop by for refreshments and conversation.