Listen to this post
RBC | The 9th Judicial District is limiting courthouse access at this time due to coronavirus. If you are scheduled for a court appearance, please contact the court before appearing. According to the website, only specific matters concerning public safety will be provided, including:
- Petitions for temporary civil protection orders and permanent protection order hearings.
- Petitions for temporary emergency risk protection orders (TERPO) and hearings on ERPO orders.
- In-custody advisement hearings.
- Revocation hearings on complaints to revoke probation involving an incarcerated defendant.
- Bond hearings and plea agreements for incarcerated individuals.
- Detention hearings for juvenile delinquency cases.
- Shelter hearings in dependency and neglect cases or other juvenile proceedings.
- Petitions for appointment of an emergency guardian and/or special conservator.
- Hearings on motions to restrict parenting time and parental abduction prevention.
- Emergency mental health proceedings.
- We will only accept payments via mail or online.
- Probation before visiting in person. 970-928-2999.
- Please call individual court locations with any questions.
Rio Blanco Combined Court
455 Main St., Meeker
Rio Blanco County Associate Court
209 E. Main St., Rangely