The Meeker volunteer fire department responded to a grill fire and gas leak reported at the Meeker Café Tuesday. Local police evacuated people from the surrounding buildings while the fire was extinguished and gas lines were turned off and checked. The Café was expected to reopen Wednesday night or Thursday morning.
MEEKER I At about 3 p.m. on April 22, fire destroyed the home of Glen and Rose Abbott at 1107 Pinyon St. The garage was spared when Meeker firefighters on Engine 1 were able to […]
MEEKER – The Indian Valley Fire was mapped with a Global Positioning Unit this afternoon and is 322 acres. The main fire activity today was smoldering in grass and brush and occasional torching of isolated […]
A fire at Meeker Drug Saturday night resulted in a great deal of smoke damage for the historic building. First National Bank of the Rockies, next door to Meeker Drug on Main Street in Meeker, […]