Special Fairfield Scholarships for Pre-2019 MHS Graduates or 5-Year Resident
• Vocational/Undergraduate Study
• Will be considered by the Fairfield Scholarship Committee, contingent upon funds for additional scholarships being available. These scholarships are for the MHS graduate/equivalent who did not receive a Fairfield Scholarship, regardless of whether or not they previously applied.
Application forms for these scholarships may be obtained by writing to:
The Fairfield Trust Scholarship Selection Committee
P.O. Box 2302, Meeker, CO 81641
Please specify the application needed (prior-graduate or 5-year Resident). Deadline for receipt of the completed scholarship request is 5 p.m., Monday, July 8, 2019. Those not received by that time and date will not be considered.
Freeman Fairfield Scholarship Renewal Requests for 2019/2020 School Year
Renewal requirements are as follows:
• A photocopy or transcript of college grades for two semesters or three quarters of the past school year. Grades downloaded from school Web sites are acceptable (certified copies from a college registrar’s office are not required).
• Transcript must reflect a minimum GPA of 2.5, for the most recently completed school year.
• Full-time student status – minimum of 12 credit hours/semester or quarter.
• A typed letter requesting the scholarship renewal with current address.
• Renewal request must be received (not postmarked) by 5 p.m., Monday, July 8, 2019.
Please mail all Fairfield Scholarship correspondence to:
The Fairfield Scholarship Selection Committee,
P.O. Box 2302, Meeker, CO 81641.
If you wish, you may also hand-deliver your renewal requests to: Bank of the San Juans, 504 Main St., Meeker, CO 81641