Listen to this post
MEEKER | Looking into next year, we leave the last year behind us. With 12 fresh months ahead of us, it’s sometimes hard to not dwell on the toughness of what the last year entailed. But 12 new months, means twelve new fresh starts.
If you have hopes and dreams for the next year, and don’t know what to do with them besides writing them in a journal, you can place these ideas on a vision board. A vision board is a daily visual reminder of these goals and dreams you want to successfully bring to life in the new year. Even if you have setbacks, failures or find yourself needing a pick-me-up, your vision board will be there to motivate and help you remember these things.
Here are some easy steps to creating your own vision board:
1. Write down your dreams and goals for the new year
2. Get a foam or poster board
3. Cut out or print photos that motivate you to paste on your board
4. Add color and things that stand out in any empty spaces.
5. Once done, put your board somewhere you will see it everyday.
If you are interested in creating your own vision board but need a little inspiration, join us Thursday, Jan. 2 at 7 p.m at the Meeker Co-Working space to create your own with the Herald Times.
By Paige Jones | email@example.com