A residence at 340 Park St. in Meeker was damaged Friday, when hot grease from the family barbecue grill dripped onto the propane line to the barbecue, which “compromised the propane line,” leading to the fire, Fire Chief Steve Allen said Wednesday. Homeowners Jason Hightower and Mandi Etheridge said no one was injured. Allen said there was damage to the deck and attic with extensive smoke damage.
RANGELY I A semi-tractor trailer hauling approximately 20 one-ton bales of hay caught fire Saturday afternoon, destroying the tractor and closing Highway 64 west of Rangely for four hours.
A fire at Meeker Drug Saturday night resulted in a great deal of smoke damage for the historic building. First National Bank of the Rockies, next door to Meeker Drug on Main Street in Meeker, […]
RBC | Numerous smoke reports called into the Craig Interagency Fire Dispatch Center this afternoon were the result of fires in Utah and Wyoming. Smoke was carried from these incidents across northwest Colorado causing hazy […]