A contractor working on the Rangely campus of Colorado Northwestern Community College recently ran into a light pole, wiping it out and exposing hot wires. John Bottleberg thought the problem was taken care of until the administration was notified that the smoldering wires were still smoking. Bottleberg called Tony McPhail, then, when they had trouble locating which fuse it was, Alan Ducey at Ducey Electric checked it out.
RANGELY — The alliance recently established between Colorado State University-Global Campus and the Colorado Community College System has been extended to Colorado Northwestern Community College.
MEEKER | July 10—Tie-Dyed “Lids.” Tie-dye a hat and maybe a T-shirt to match: 1-5 p.m. July 15—Who Do You Want To Be? Tooth Camp. Tour the dentist office and learn how to be a […]
MEEKER | Social Media Marketing: Next Steps—Mon. Oct. 28 and Nov. 4, 10 a.m. to noon. Develop strategies to market your business on all major social media marketing platforms. Presentation Creation—Tuesday, Nov. 5 and 11, 10 […]