– Meeker Public Library is hosting a Friday craft class for middle school through high school teens. Each Friday starting Nov. 2 will feature a jewelry making class beginning at 1 p.m. Space is limited to 10 participants. Call or come in to sign up now. 970-878-5911
– Winter Line-Up Registration Begins Friday, Nov. 12 at 5 a.m. at Meeker Recreation Center. Sign up for your favorite winter programs at MRC! Look for your copy of the Line-Up in your mailbox on Nov. 9 ERBM Recreation & Park District 970-878-3403.
– Elks Hoop Shoot Nov. 16 at 10 a.m. at the MHS gym. Youth 8-13 are invited to participate for free. ERBM Recreation & Park District 970-878-3403.
– Storytime at the Rangely Regional Library Tuesdays at 10 a.m.
– Meeker Lions Club meets every Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. at 290 Fourth St. New members are always welcome. It’s a great way to give back to the community and spend time with a fun group of people.
– Tiny Open Gym Tuesdays, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. at the admin gym. Bring your 1 to 4 year olds to this free open gym to burn off some energy. A gym supervisor will be present, but will not lead organized activities. Max three children per parent/caregiver. ERBM Recreation & Park District 970-878-3403.
– Rangely Community Resource Pantry open Mondays fro 4 to 6:30 p.m., Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and the first and third Saturday of the month from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
– The Rangely Moms Group meets the first Thursday of each month from 9-11 a.m. at First Baptist Church (207 S. Sunset Ave.) to help connect moms in our community. Any moms who have newborn through elementary aged children are welcome to join us for food, fellowship and fun. Childcare is provided. The first meeting is free. Subsequent meetings are $5. Scholarships are available if needed.
– Gentleman’s Group meeting every Tuesday at 9 a.m. at the Meeker Recreation Center lounge. Adults 50+, stop by for refreshments and conversation. No session November. ERBM Recreation & Park District 970-878-3403.
– Celebrate Recovery meetings every Friday from 6 to 8 p.m. at Meeker Assembly, Fourth and Market Street. Meeker Council of Churches.
– The Meeker Library Book Club meets at 1 p.m. the second Monday of each month (excluding holidays). All interested readers are welcome to join in the fun. Stop by the Meeker Library for details.
– Children’s Story Hour Wednesdays at 10 a.m. at the Meeker Public Library.
– Game Day for adults 50-plus on Wednesdays at 9 a.m. in the Meeker Recreation Center lounge. Stop by for refreshment, conversation and a game of cards.
– Real-Tea Roundtable. Join real estate expert Suzan Pelloni for helpful hints on buying and selling property. The first Wednesday of the month at 7:30 a.m. at Wendll’s. (No roundtable Nov. 5.)
– Adult Open Gym Volleyball (18+): Tuesday at MES gym. 7:30-9 p.m. Sept. 11-Nov. 27 (excluding Thanksgiving week). ERBM Recreation and Park District. Call 878-3403 for details.
– Quilting Group. Tuesdays from 1-9 p.m. at the Meeker Public Library. All are welcome. Come during hours that fit your schedule. Bring your sewing machine and project. Making quilts for the Walbridge Wing and hospice care.
– Free Community Dinner every Thursday at 5:30 p.m. at St. James—Richards’ Hall, Fourth and Park.
– Tootsie Care Day has joined with Pioneers Hospital Home Health Foot Clinic. To help reduce confusion, Vicki will be at MVCC on the 2nd Wednesday of each month, to trim toenails of anyone who has trouble with the task. Please call PMC Home Health 970-878-9265 to schedule an appointment. Thank you.
Email your event to email@example.com, deadline 5 p.m. Mondays