-Toddler Thursday Feb. 14 from 9 to 11 a.m. at the Rangely Rec Center. Toddlers and their adults are welcome. $2 per child. Age appropriate indoor exercise and play. Call 970-675-8211 for more info.
– Valentine’s Pool Party Feb. 15 from 1 to 3 p.m. at the Rangely Rec Center. All ages welcome, 6 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Snacks provided. $10 per person, registration deadline Feb. 13. Call 970-675-8211 for more info.
– Itty Bitty Sweetheart Pool Party Feb. 15 from 1 to 3 p.m. at the MRC Pool. Youth 7 and under are invited to this Valentine’s Day themed pool party! Normal MRC fees and rules apply; $1 will be charged for a craft project. ERBM Recreation & Park District 970-878-3403.
–Daddy Daughter Date Night Friday, Feb. 15 at 6 p.m. at the Rangely Rec Center. All ages welcome, $15 per person. Sign up by Feb. 12. Daddies bring your daughters for a fun evening of dinner and dancing. Catered by Giovanni’s Italian Grill. Call 970-675-8211 for more info.
– Projects in Grocery Sacks (PIGS) Feb. 22 from 1-4 p.m. in the MRC Multipurpose Room. Adults 18 and older are invited to bring their crochet hooks and yarn and join us for an afternoon of crocheting and conversation. ERBM Recreation & Park District 970-878-3403.
– Crafts class for middle school through high school teens. Every Friday at 1 p.m. at the Meeker Public Library. February’s theme will be macrame. Space is limited to 8 participants. Call 878-5911 or drop by to sign up.
– Red Cross Babysitting Course Feb. 22 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Rangely Rec Center. Ages 11-15. Learn the basic skills you need to become a certified babysitter. Pack a lunch. $35 per person, register by Feb. 8. Call 970-675-8211 for more info.
– Blazin’ Trails Workshop Wednesday, Feb. 27th at 5:30 p.m. in the PMC Board Room. Blazin’ Trails is a community wellness program that is open to the community and is free to join. Questions? Contact Sharon Parr at (970) 878-9373 or Jamie Turner at (970) 878-9770.
– Mending Hearts grief support group offered free of charge by HopeWest. Mondays from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. at the VFW building, 298 4th Street, Meeker. Each group begins with grief education and is followed by a small group discussion. Topics include: understanding grief and loss, coping skills, dealing with emotions of grief, adjusting to new roles. For more information contact Solveig Olson at 878-9383.
– Storytime at the Rangely Regional Library Tuesdays, 10 a.m.
– Meeker Lions Club meets every Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. at 290 Fourth St. New members are always welcome. It’s a great way to give back to the community and spend time with a fun group of people.
– Tiny Open Gym Tuesdays, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. at the admin gym. Bring your 1 to 4 year olds to this free open gym to burn off some energy. Runs through Feb. 26 (no session Jan. 1.) A gym supervisor will be present, but will not lead organized activities. Max three children per parent/caregiver. ERBM Recreation & Park District 970-878- 3403.
– Rangely Community Resource Pantry open Mondays from 4 to 6:30 p.m., Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and the first and third Saturday of the month from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
– The Rangely Moms Group meets the first Thursday of each month from 9-11 a.m. at First Baptist Church (207 S. Sunset Ave.) to help connect moms in our community. Any moms who have newborn through elementary aged children are welcome to join us for food, fellowship and fun. Childcare is provided. The first meeting is free. Subsequent meetings are 5. Scholarships are available if needed.
– Gentleman’s Group meeting every Tuesday at 9 a.m. at the Meeker Recreation Center lounge. Adults 50+, stop by for refreshments and conversation. ERBM Recreation & Park District 970-878-3403.
– Celebrate Recovery meetings every Friday from 6 to 8 p.m. at Meeker Assembly, Fourth and Market Street. Meeker Council of Churches.
–The Meeker Library Book Club will meet Monday, Mar. 11 at 1 p.m. to discuss “Murder on the Orient Express” by Agatha Christie. All interested readers are welcome to join in the fun. Stop by the Meeker Library for details.
– Children’s Story Hour Wednesdays at 10 a.m. at the Meeker Public Library.
– Game Day for adults 50-plus on Wednesdays at 9 a.m. in the Meeker Recreation Center lounge. Stop by for refreshment, conversation and a game of cards.
– Real-Tea Roundtable. Join real estate expert Suzan Pelloni for helpful hints on buying and selling property. The first Wednesday of the month at 7:30 a.m. at Wendll’s.
– Adult Open Gym Volleyball (18+): Tuesdays at MES gym. 7:30-9 p.m. through Feb. 26. ERBM Recreation and Park District. Call 878-3403 for details.
– Adult Open Gym Basketball (18+): Wednesdays at MES gym. 7:30-9 p.m. through Feb. 27. ERBM Recreation and Park District. Call 878-3403 for details.
– Quilting Group. Tuesdays from 1-9 p.m. at the Meeker Public Library. All are welcome. Come during hours that fit your schedule. Bring your sewing machine and project. Making quilts for the Walbridge Wing and hospice care.
– Free Community Dinner every Thursday at 5:30 p.m. at St. James—Richards’ Hall, Fourth and Park.
– Tootsie Care Day has joined with Pioneers Hospital Home Health Foot Clinic. To help reduce confusion, Vicki will be at MVCC on the 2nd Wednesday of each month, to trim toenails of anyone who has trouble with the task. Please call PMC Home Health 970-878-9265 to schedule an appointment. Thank you.
Email events by 5 p.m Monday to email@example.com