– Itty Bitty Spooktacular Pool Party Friday, Oct. 26 10 a.m. to noon at the MRC Pool. Youth six and under are invited to this Halloween-themed pool party. $3 for children, free for parent/caregiver. All pool rules apply. ERBM Recreation & Park District 970-878-3403.
– Pumpkins Eats ‘n’ Treats October 31, 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. at the Downtown Plaza. Join ERBM for trick-or-treating, the pumpkin carving contest and the costume parade on the courthouse lawn. ERBM Recreation & Park District 970-878-3403.
– Tiny Open Gym Tuesdays, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. at the admin gym. Bring your one to four year olds to this free open gym to burn off some energy. A gym supervisor will be present, but will not lead organized activities. Max three children per parent/caregiver. ERBM Recreation & Park District 970-878-3403.
– Crafts class for middle school through high school teens. Every Friday at 1 p.m. at Meeker Public Library. October’s theme will be macrame. Space is limited to eight participants. Call 878-5911 or drop by to sign up.
– The Rangely Moms Group meets the first Thursday of each month from 9-11 a.m. at First Baptist Church (207 S. Sunset Ave.) to help connect moms in our community. Any moms who have newborn through elementary aged children are welcome to join us for food, fellowship and fun. Childcare is provided. The first meeting is free. Subsequent meetings are $5. Scholarships are available if needed.
– Celebrate Recovery meetings every Friday from 6 to 8 p.m. at Meeker Assembly, Fourth and Market Street. Meeker Council of Churches.
– The Meeker Library Book Club meets at 1 p.m. the second Monday of each month (excluding holidays). All interested readers are welcome to join in the fun. Stop by the Meeker Library for details.
– Tootsie Care Day has joined with Pioneers Hospital Home Health Foot Clinic. To help reduce confusion, Vicki will be at MVCC on the 2nd Wednesday of each month, to trim toenails of anyone who has trouble with the task. Please call PMC Home Health 970-878-9265 to schedule an appointment. Thank you.
– Meeker Lions Club meets every Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. at 290 4th Street. New members are always welcome. It’s a great way to give back to the community and spend time with a fun group of people.
– Game Day for adults 50-plus on Wednesdays at 9 a.m. in the Meeker Recreation Center lounge. Stop by for refreshments and conversation.
– Real-Tea Roundtable. Join real estate expert Suzan Pelloni for helpful hints on buying and selling property. The first Wednesday of the month at 7:30 a.m. at Wendll’s. (No roundtable Nov. 5.)
– Adult Open Gym Sports (18+): Volleyball Tuesday at MES gym. 7:30-9 p.m. 9/11 through 11/27 (excluding Thanksgiving week). Basketball Wednesday at MES gym, 7:30-9 p.m. 9/12 through 11/28 (excluding Halloween and Thanksgiving week.) ERBM Recreation and Park District. Call 878-3403 for details.
– Storytime at the Rangely Regional Library Tuesdays at 10 a.m.
– Quilting Group. Tuesdays from 1-9 p.m. at the Meeker Public Library. All are welcome. Come during hours that fit your schedule. Bring your sewing machine and project. Making quilts for the Walbridge Wing and hospice care.
– Gentleman’s Group meeting every Tuesday at 9 a.m. at the Meeker Recreation Center lounge. Adults 50+, stop by for refreshments and conversation. ERBM Recreation & Park District 970-878-3403.
– Children’s Story Hour Wednesdays at 10 a.m. at the Meeker Public Library.
– Free Community Dinner every Thursday at 5:30 p.m. at St. James—Richards’ Hall, Fourth and Park.
– Rangely Community Resource Pantry open Mondays fro 4 to 6:30 p.m., Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and the first and third Saturday of the month from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Email your event to email@example.com, deadline 5 p.m. Mondays