Listen to this post
– A Meeker man is out about $10,000 on a scam starting with a caller wanting to reduce interest on victim’s credit cards.
– A Meeker woman is out $300 on an IRS scam. Caller threatened her arrest if she did not pay. Woman was asked to purchase Apple cards from Wal-Mart and send codes from cards to caller, which she did.
– Montrose man arrested on burglary and theft charges. Suspect entered residence of Meeker man he knew and took items while homeowner not at home.
– After investigation, 50-year-old Meeker man was arrested for domestic involving criminal mischief and harassment.
– Meeker landlord summoned into court for harassment for pushing renter.
– Vandalism report at Fourth and Water street park restrooms. Ongoing problem with suspect(s) damaging and writing graffiti on walls.
– Male, 44, arrested on domestic violence, third degree assault and criminal mischief.
– Brothers, 19 and 20, summonsed for minor-in-possession. 19-year-old male was later arrested for second degree assault and felony menacing for allegedly cutting brother’s hand with a machete.
– Report received of a male and female party arguing. Upon further investigation a 21-year-old male was arrested for criminal mischief (domestic). The suspect was destroying property around the room where the victim retreated. He punched holes in the wall and door in the same area.
– Female, 58, was issued a summons for false reporting. Female called 911 more than 20 times over the last six months. Some of the calls involved her refrigerator making strange noises. Intoxication is suspected.
– Meeker man arrested after 911 call of a man with a gun as part of a domestic dispute.
– Summons issued for minor in possession. Minor possessed marijuana substance.