Listen to this post
RBC I The Northwest Colorado Oil and Gas forum will meet today, March 3, at Colorado Mountain College, starting at 10 a.m.
The open public comment/question period will begin at 11:40 a.m.
Tentative agenda items include:
• State, Federal, county and industry updates on Northwest Colorado oil and gas activity.
• BLM and USFS activity updates.
• Current and forecasted drilling and production activity.
• Rockies Chapter, National Association of Royalty Owners.
• Open public comment/question and answer period about issues of local concern.
The Northwest Colorado Oil and Gas Forum is co-chaired by Dave Neslin, director, Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission and Mike Samson, Garfield County Commissioner.
The forum is made up of representatives of federal, state and local government, the oil and gas industry and concerned citizens. Please call Chris Canfield at (970) 625-2497 to suggest additional agenda items.