Listen to this post
RANGEY | Rangely High School’s Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) members explore college and career opportunities through a number of co-curricular educational programs. They take part in academic competitions, networking events with accomplished business professionals at conferences, and community service projects. Plus, members have exclusive access to scholarships from a select group of academic institutions.
Students recently participated in the district level academic competitions and they all did amazing jobs. Congratulations to the following students for participating and placing at the event. Individuals that placed in the top three will be competing at the state level.
DISTRICT COMPETITION RESULTS
- Keihlin Myers: business calculations, seventh place
- Aspen Low: computer applications, first place
- Adelynn Halcomb: computer applications, second place
- Annika Cantrell: introduction to FBLA, third place
- Kastyn Dembowski: introduction to FBLA, sixth place
- Macy Morgan: introduction to financial math, second place
- MacKenzie Manchester: introduction to financial math, sixth place
- Ryann Mergelman: word processing, first place
- Mary Scoggins: word processing, second place
Special to the Herald Times