Veterans should be paid for travel expenses to VA hospitals

Listen to this post

RBC I If there are Rio Blanco County military veterans who do not currently receive travel compensation for trips to Veterans Administration (VA) hospitals or clinics, your county veteran service officers want to know.

In Rangely, please contact: John “Hoot” Gibson,, Rio Blanco County Annex, 17497 State Hwy. 64, Rangely, Colo. 81648 or call 970-878-9695.
In Meeker, please contact: Joseph Dungan,, County Administration Building, Post Office Box 559, 200 Main St., Suite 300, Meeker Colo. 81641 or call 970-878-9690.