Listen to this post
WEEKLY CALL REVIEW AT THE RIO BLANCO COUNTY SHERIFF’S DISPATCH CENTER
Jan. 6-12, 2020
Meeker Dispatch Center administered 363 phone calls last week including seven 911 calls, 55 calls for Meeker Police Department and placed 103 outgoing calls. A total of 149 calls for service were created, 94 for the Sheriff’s Office, 75 for MPD.
Note the department breakdown of calls may differ from the total number reported due to individual incidents with multiple agencies responding.
– Law enforcement conducted 35 traffic stops
– Sheriff’s Deputies issued three citations on 19 stops
– MPD issued 0 citations on 16 stops
– There was one traffic arrest and no DUIs
– Three traffic crashes occurred in RBC, one involving wildlife and vehicle, one injury accident and one slide off. RBSO and MPD assisted Colorado State Patrol on four calls.
Sheriff’s Deputies responded to 57 requests for service
– 8 agency assists,
– 5 animal calls
– 13 security checks
– 8 civil papers served
– 5 motorist assists
– 2 suspicious incidents
– 2 warrant arrests
– One each: civil, fraud, K-9 deployment, M-1 transport, narcotics, property, protection order violation, theft, traffic complaint.
MPD responded to 39 requests for service
– 2 agency assists
– 2 animal calls
– 15 business checks
– 6 code enforcement
– 2 thefts
– 3 VIN inspections
– One each: abandoned vehicle, attended death, harassment, juvenile problem, M-1 transport, motorist assist, narcotics, protection order violation, suspicious incident
Meeker Fire and Rescue responded to three calls
– One traffic crash and two medical transports
Rio Blanco Detention
– 17 current inmates, 15 males and 2 females
– Two warrant arrests
– Booked in four, three from RBCSO and one from MPD
– Four inmates released
– Four transports to or from other facilities.
This information is a weekly review of the calls for service that were requested at the Rio Blanco County Sheriff’s Communications Office. If you have any questions or would like an explanation of the call types listed please call 878-9600. We will not regularly post any information as to the names or addresses on any incident.