Listen to this post
Nov. 18-24, 2019
Meeker Dispatch Center administered 418 phone calls last week including 23 911 calls, 57 calls for Meeker Police Department (MPD) and placed 128 outgoing calls. A total of 124 calls for service were created.
Note the department breakdown of calls may differ from the total number reported due to individual incidents with multiple agencies responding.
– Law enforcement conducted 44 traffic stops
– Sheriff’s Deputies issued four citations on 14 stops
– MPD issued four citations on 11 stops
– There were no DUI or traffic arrests
Five traffic crashes occurred in RBC, two involving wildlife and vehicles. RBSO and MPD assisted Colorado State Patrol on six calls.
Sheriff’s Deputies responded to 49 requests for service:
– 12 agency assists,
– Three 911 hang ups, five animal calls, five civil papers served, two citizen assists, three civil issues, two motorist assists, three VIN inspections
– One each: attended death, abandoned vehicle, business check, property, traffic complaint, traffic hazard
MPD responded to 52 requests for service:
– Four agency assists, two 911 handups, five animal calls, 25 business checks, three citizen assists, three civil issues, two motorist assists, three suspicious incidents
– One each: civil, criminal mischief, disturbance, juvenile problem, traffic accident, VIN inspection
Meeker Fire and Rescue responded to six calls:
– Three ambulance requests, three medical transfers to another facility
Rio Blanco Detentions:
– Current inmates 13 males and four females
– Three warrant arrests
– Released four
– Booked in four, one by Rangely PD and three from RBCSO.
– Two transports to or from other facilities.
This information is a weekly review of the calls for service that were requested at the Rio Blanco County Sheriff’s Communications Office. If you have any questions or would like an explanation of the call types listed please call 878-9600. We will not regularly post any information as to the names or addresses on any incident.