RANGELY | The Rangely Pedestrian Improvements Project started last Monday, June 17. The project is located on Colorado Highway 64 between Grand and Birch Avenues in the town of Rangely and will provide more accessible curbs and sidewalks for pedestrians.
Crews will be providing pedestrian improvements and storm water rehabilitation. The project is expected to be completed by early August 2019. The contractor selected for this $512,000 project is KSK, LLC out of Grand Junction.
Specific points of construction are:
– CO 64 between Grand Avenue and White Avenue
– CO 64 at White Avenue
– CO 64 between White Avenue and Cedar Street
– CO 64 at Birch Avenue
TRAVEL AND ACCESS IMPACTS
No major traffic impacts are expected at this time. The project will be in operation Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., until June 30. Starting July 1, until the end of the project, operation will take place Monday-Thursday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
– Project Hotline: 970-808-9097
– Email: RangelyPedImprov@gmail.com
– Travel conditions: COtrip.org
– Website: https://www.codot.gov/projects/co-64-rangely-improvements
– Follow CDOT: Twitter @coloradodot and Facebook facebook.com/coloradodot
Special to the Herald Times