– March Business of the Month: Outfitters Diner. Open house Friday, March 29, 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Stop in to say hi, enjoy appetizers and dessert and enter to win $50 in Chamber Bucks and a $50 certificate to Outfitters Diner. 173 First Street, Meeker. 970-878-9956
– Fair Board Meeting March 28 at 6 p.m., Rangely Annex Building
– Interested in learning Mah-jongg? Come join us at Meeker Public Library Thursday evenings through the month of April. 6:30 to 8 p.m.
– Projects in Grocery Sacks April 5, 1-4 p.m. at Meeker Recreation Center. Grab your crochet hooks and yarn and join us for an afternoon of crocheting and conversations. ERBM Recreation and Park District. 970-878-3403.
– Father Daughter Ball 7-9 p.m. at the Fairfield Center. Fathers and daughters of all ages, join us for our annual ball! Register at 970-878-3403 by April 5 for $7 or pay $10 at the door. This year’s theme is denim and diamonds. ERBM Recreation & Park District 970-878-3403.
– Warrior at Heart men’s prayer group. Thursdays from 5:45 to 7 a.m. at the Meeker VFW. Non-denominational and non-doctrinal. www.waheart.com
– Tiny Open Gym Tuesdays from 10 to 11 a.m. at the Admin Gym. Bring your one to four year olds to this free open gym to burn off some energy. A gym supervisor will be present, but will not lead organized activities. Max three children per parent/caregiver. ERBM Recreation and Park District 970-878-3403.
– Art On A Kart Master the Masters. Mark your calendar for the third Thursday of each month. Invite your friends and hone your creativity and painting skills with an evening of art and friendship. Canvas, paint, drawing and painting techniques are included. $30 per person. This month’s Master the Masters will be “The Kiss” by Klimt on March 21 at 6 p.m. in the Meeker Coworking Space. Call or text Liz Waters 970-274-3794 to confirm or ask questions.
– Crafts class for middle school through high school teens. Every Friday at 1 p.m. at the Meeker Public Library. March’s class will be jewelry. Space is limited to 10 participants. Call 878-5911 or drop by to sign up.
– Storytime at the Rangely Regional Library Tuesdays, 10 a.m.
– Meeker Lions Club meets every Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. at 290 Fourth St. New members are always welcome. It’s a great way to give back to the community and spend time with a fun group of people.
– Rangely Community Resource Pantry Winter Hours: Mondays from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m., Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and t he first and third Saturday of the month from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
– The Rangely Moms Group meets the first Thursday of each month from 9-11 a.m. at First Baptist Church (207 S. Sunset Ave.) to help connect moms in our community. Any moms who have newborn through elementary aged children are welcome to join us for food, fellowship and fun. Childcare is provided. The first meeting is free. Subsequent meetings are $5. Scholarships are available if needed.
– Gentleman’s Group meeting every Tuesday at 9 a.m. at the Meeker Recreation Center lounge. Adults 55+, stop by for refreshments and conversation. ERBM Recreation & Park District 970-878-3403.
– Celebrate Recovery meetings every Friday from 6 to 8 p.m. at Meeker Assembly, Fourth and Market Street. Meeker Council of Churches.
– The Meeker Library Book Club will meet Monday, Apr. 8 at 1 p.m. to discuss “A Lady’s Life in the Rocky Mountains” by Isabella Bird. All interested readers are welcome to join in the fun. Stop by the Meeker Library for details.
– Children’s Story Hour Wednesdays at 10 a.m. at the Meeker Public Library.
– Game Day for adults 55+ on Wednesdays at 9 a.m. in the Meeker Recreation Center lounge. Stop by for refreshment, conversation and a game of cards.
– Real-Tea Roundtable. Join real estate expert Suzan Pelloni for helpful hints on buying and selling property. The first Wednesday of the month at 7:30 a.m. at Wendll’s.
– Free Adult Open Gym Volleyball (18+): Tuesday at MES gym. 7:30-9 p.m. through May 14. ERBM Recreation and Park District. Call 878-3403 for details.
-Free Adult Open Gym Basketball (18+): Wednesdays at MES gym. 7:30-9 p.m. through May 15. ERBM Recreation and Park District. Call 878-3403 for details.
-Free Teen Open Gym Basketball (7th to 12th grade): Thursdays at MHS Gym. 6:30-8 p.m. through May 16. ERBM Recreation and Park District. Call 878-3403 for details.
-Free Youth Open Gym Basketball (K through 6th grade): Thursdays at MES Gym. 1-2:30 p.m. through April 19. Youth under eight must have a parent/caregiver 13 or older present. ERBM Recreation and Park District. Call 878-3403 for details.
– Quilting Group. Tuesdays from 1-9 p.m. at the Meeker Public Library. All are welcome. Come during hours that fit your schedule. Bring your sewing machine and project. Making quilts for the Walbridge Wing and hospice care.
– Free Community Dinner every Thursday at 5:30 p.m. at St. James—Richards’ Hall, Fourth and Park.
– Tootsie Care Day has joined with Pioneers Hospital Home Health Foot Clinic. To help reduce confusion, Vicki will be at MVCC on the 2nd Wednesday of each month, to trim toenails of anyone who has trouble with the task. Please call PMC Home Health 970-878-9265 to schedule an appointment. Thank you.
Email events by 5 p.m. Monday to firstname.lastname@example.org