A contractor working on the Rangely campus of Colorado Northwestern Community College recently ran into a light pole, wiping it out and exposing hot wires. John Bottleberg thought the problem was taken care of until the administration was notified that the smoldering wires were still smoking. Bottleberg called Tony McPhail, then, when they had trouble locating which fuse it was, Alan Ducey at Ducey Electric checked it out.
AARP Driver’s Safety scheduled for Mar. 17 MEEKER — The AARP Driver’s Safety program will be held March 17-18 from 1-5 p.m. at the Senior Center in the Fairfield Center. The program consists of eight […]
RBC | For years the dental hygiene program at Rangely’s Colorado Northwestern Community College campus has quietly extended benefits to the community, not just in the form of offering an Associate of Applied Science degree […]